Join us on our innovative journey and work toward a clean energy future!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced People & Culture Business Partner to join our dynamic team in the clean tech industry, specifically focused on manufacturing operations in the US and Canada supporting our Battery Electric Vehicle and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle systems design and production.
As the People & Culture Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing strategic HR support to foster a positive and productive work environment, enhance employee relations, drive employee engagement, and oversee learning & development initiatives.
- Lead the employee orientation and training process to ensure new hires are effectively integrated into the company culture and operations.
- Provide support and guidance to operational leaders, empowering them to excel in their roles and drive performance and development of their teams.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction, fostering a positive work culture and promoting a sense of belonging.
- Coordinate and conduct employee surveys to gather feedback and use the data to drive improvements in various aspects of the organization.
- Support sourcing and analyzing market data to establish competitive salary and remuneration packages, ensuring we attract and retain top talent.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of local and provincial employment laws and legislation to ensure company-wide compliance.
- Develop clear internal policies and processes that align with our values, fostering an inclusive and supportive work environment.
- Administer and manage employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and other wellness initiatives.
- Collaborate with benefits providers and brokers to negotiate and secure competitive and comprehensive benefit packages for employees.
- Assist employees with benefits-related inquiries and facilitate open enrollment periods.
- Provide guidance to employees on all HR inquiries, ensuring a positive employee experience.
- Foster strong employee relations through consistent interaction and open communication channels.
- Maintain data integrity within HRIS, including Payworks, to ensure accurate and up-to-date records.
- Collaborate on various global and regional People & Culture projects and programs, including Employee Communications, Recruitment, Learning and Development, and Compensation and Benefits.
- Generate internal people analytics and regulatory HR reports.
- Continuously improve HR work processes and systems to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- A strategic mindset with the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to drive continual improvements in productivity and HR development.
- A hands-on approach with a strong commitment to promoting a high level of employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Proven experience in navigating rapid and complex work environments, effectively managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A collaborative team player with a passion for cultivating a positive work environment.
- Analytical acumen to identify issues, compile and analyze data from various sources, and propose appropriate solutions.
- A bias for action, a strong work ethic, and a relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, enabling effective interaction at all levels of the organization.
- High level of autonomy, professionalism, and discretion.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years of human resource business partner experience across a variety of HR disciplines (talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations, training, and development, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong understanding of Canadian employment laws and benefits, US experience a bonus.
- Desire to work with an innovative and global team!
- Experience with Payworks (Attendance & payroll system), leveraging technology to streamline HR processes.
- Experienced in Manufacturing and Clean Tech industries.
Join us in our pursuit of People & Culture excellence and be a key player in shaping the future of Hexagon Purus!
How to Apply
Click here to apply: People & Culture Business Partner – Hexagon Purus