- Offer Creation – generating creative and highly effective digital marketing offers for GitL partners.
- Partner Management – building strong trust-infused relationships with partners by maintaining close and consistent contact with assigned businesses.
- Marketing Administration – executing key marketing activities and tasks, including social media management, set-up of marketing and email campaigns.
- Offer Strategies – developing offer templates for sharing with Local Owners and other stakeholders.
- Other Administrative Responsibilities – performing other reporting, analysis or administrative tasks required to support the objectives of the Partner Success team.
We will be excited if you have:
- Digital Marketing – marketing experience and a passion for the possibilities of digital marketing.
- Customer Service – experience in customer service environments is an asset.
- Creativity – creative thinker and problem solver who takes initiative with projects at hand.
- Communication Skills – strong communication skills providing marketing support and building strong relationships – by phone, online and face to face.
- Technology – experienced user of online applications and social media platforms in a business context.
- Start-Up – thrive in entrepreneurial and rapidly changing environments.
- Organizational Skills – strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Results-Driven – self-starter, adept at hitting goals, exceeding expectations and being able to draw insight from customer data.
- Team Player – collaborative and supportive with a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and help others
- Customer Centric – consistently focused on the needs of internal and external customers, partners, local owners, members and other stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Flexibility around location
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create
How to Apply
Click on the link to apply