Are you a dynamic marketer fueled by creative innovation and measurable results? We are looking for a Paid Ads/PPC Specialist, where your strategic prowess will shine. Manage diverse Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaigns, orchestrating data-driven strategies and engaging content for platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Your adeptness in campaign planning, execution and optimization will ensure peak performance within budgets. You’ll interpret analytics, configure tracking systems, and generate insights that guide real-time adjustments. You’ll forge proactive client relationships, presenting digestible reports that highlight successes and recommendations. In this role, you will lead and manage a small team to refine processes, balance workloads, and seize growth opportunities.
Your initiative, adaptability, and meticulous attention to detail will make you a vital asset in our fast-paced environment. Together, let’s shape remarkable marketing campaigns that leave a lasting impact on clients’ brands.
Sayvee Creative Inc. is a dynamic marketing agency with clients that span across a wide variety of verticals. Our company exists to take the confusion out of our client’s brand identity, website development, and digital marketing strategies. We take the time to educate our clients on the digital landscape and help them make wise decisions with their marketing budgets to generate leads and close sales.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
The primary functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strategize, set up, execute, and optimize digital advertising campaigns, budgets, goal/conversion tracking, and reporting.
- Understand, compare, and summarize industry trends, competition, and audience targeting.
- Conceptualize and create engaging campaign briefs for ads, including text, images, and videos that the creative team can produce.
- Ensure all content aligns with brand guidelines and marketing objectives.
- Set up and manage CMS, CRM, and Reporting Tool integrations; checking regularly that they are functioning properly and troubleshooting when not.
- Configure analytics tracking systems such as GA4 and Google Tag Manager (knowledge of Google Analytics is important).
Track, measure, and report on digital advertising campaign performance for internal analysis and optimization, as well as for client reporting.
- Continually develop and improve reporting mechanisms to accurately correlate results with campaigns.
- Provide Standard Reports at a determined frequency and Special Reports on an as-needed basis.
- Be proactive with client relationships and offer improvements and recommendations.
- Communicate with Google Reps through our Google Partners
- Program, our Creative/Production Team, and with our clients.
- Stay current, develop, and apply new PPC strategies and set goals and report on the implementation of new initiatives.
- Set plans and goals for personal, as well as professional development.
- Refine and further develop existing processes and checklists to ensure the consistent delivery of improvements on client accounts.
- Coordinate and manage shared workloads with other team members in the department.
Job Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Paid Ads Specialist
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Digital Marketing, Marketing, or Business Administration (focus on Marketing or Communications) or an equivalent education is considered an asset, but not required
- Any equivalent combination of education and professional experience
- Google Certifications such as Google Analytics and applicable Meta Certifications are required
- General understanding of marketing strategies and tactics including Brand Development, Website Development, Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management, Email Automation & Marketing, market research methods, etc.
- Knowledge of industry-specific software and tools (experience with project management software such as Asana, CRM systems such as ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Salesforce, Skype etc., or similar is preferred)
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Must be eligible to work in Canada (permanent Canadian resident or a valid working permit or visa)
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and results-driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adaptable and welcoming of change in this ever-evolving industry.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to think critically.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Adheres to Sayvee’s core values, which are Show Up, Grow Up, Level Up, Own Up, and Bottom’s Up.
Note for Applicants
We are grateful to receive your application for the position and appreciate you taking the time to apply. We’re currently in the process of taking applications and will begin the next stage of the hiring process soon. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to schedule a suitable time.
Thank you again for the time you invested in your application.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking on this link: BambooHR – Sayvee Creative – Paid Ads Specialist