We are now looking for a Node.js Developer to join our APIs & Platform team.
You will be an experienced Node.js developer of our Platform APIs and Backends, which power our platform, web and mobile apps, and enterprise integrations.
In this role, you will support and extend our core Node.js-based micro-service platform architecture, add new backend features and APIs, and support the front-end developers who are integrating with these platform services.
As our ideal candidate you will have previous experience in an API development role, have an understanding of Serverless backends and principals, and have detailed experience using Node.js in real-world software projects.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Software Development – Improve and enhance our existing AWS Serverless-based APIs and platform services.
- Testing Automation – Automate testing and deployments to ensure correct functionality and performance at scale.
- Release Management – Deliver frequent, high-quality releases.
- Live Operations – Ensure that the live operations of the platform has appropriate monitoring & alerting that allow issues to be identified and addressed quickly and effectively
- Documentation – Ensure adequate and up-to-date technical documentation exists, suitable for internal operations and external integration customers.
- Training – Provide thorough and instructive code review and feedback to Junior Developers and Developers
- Technical Knowledge – Build domain expertise with AWS Serverless, our service architecture, and our development tools and processes
We will be excited if you have proven experience of:
- Experience – 2-5 years professional experience in Node.js development.
- Results-Focus – Ability to develop & ship APIs and other production-ready backend services.
- Problem Solving – Handle open-ended problems with ambiguity well.
- Organization – Ability to estimate tasks methodically and accurately, and to manage multiple tasks, release versions, workflows at the same time.
- Consistency – Identify and follow the established best practices of our existing code bases.
- Team Player – Collaborative and supportive with a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and help others.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Flexibility around location
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create
How to Apply
please use the Apply Now button!