Our common goal, our passion, is to create global communities connected through play and social experiences. We believe the world needs more places where coming together, connecting and having fun are inevitable. What makes us jump out of bed every morning is knowing we’re integral to create these meaningful places, and we need people like you to help us build them.
Within our Marketing Team, and makin’ an impact across the entire MAKR group, you’ll make your mark as the creative guru of all things related to multichannel campaigning. We’ll rely on you to turn strategy into effective campaigns that generate leads, create brand awareness and deliver results. If you’re goal oriented, competitive, and motivated by creating amazing marketing campaigns and working with a kick-ass company—then this role is something to get excited about!
As the Marketing Campaign Coordinator you will:
- Develop multichannel campaigns. Plan, execute, test, analyze, report and adapt when necessary. You’ll work with our Marketing Team and across departments and functions to build and execute these campaigns. You know that data-driven decision making and being agile are the keys to successful conversion.
- Create content. You’re creative and highly effective in producing stunning content and writing engaging copy to capture and convey our voice across various channels.
- Create assets. Along with copy, you’ll design the right customer journey experiences to ensure campaign success.
- Delve into the details. You know what to measure and how to measure it and are comfortable reporting key metrics to our leadership team.
- Build relationships. You know when and where opportunities are coming, and constantly network to make sure MAKR is always top of mind with potential customers.
- Get bonus points if you have experience with CMS and HTML and CRMs.
If you want to make the world a more interesting, more useful place, build healthier communities, earn a great living and have fun doing it, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com