WTFast – the world leader in low latency internet route optimization since 2009. We were the first to truly innovate in this space, literally flipping the Internet model upside down. We have created an amazing plug and play networking solution, powered by real-time statistics and an expert system. With 12 granted patents, and more to come, we are re-inventing the Internet. We are a talented team based out of Kelowna that likes to create amazing technologies to solve latency issues for online gaming.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Marketing Analyst to join our team, in this role you will work closely with Marketing, Product Designer and Product Data Analyst to conduct research in market, customer trends, and design and test strategies to improve conversions and retention.
What We Value
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humor. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
- World class; you have a natural tendency to be innovative and cutting edge using creative problem solving.
- Customer focused; listening and understanding first before acting with a strong desire to always be helpful, professional and respectful.
- A team player; teamwork is your middle name. You want to brainstorm with the best of them and are continually looking for ways to do it better.
- Accountable; you value accuracy and take ownership with a data driven approach.
You understand these measures and can move the needle in the right direction. The role responsibilities include:
- Provides actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Responsible for setting up & tracking goals, conversions, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities.
- Analyzes external and internal customer data using database queries analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
- Evaluates customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of analytic software
NICE TO HAVE
- 2 years of work experience in marketing research
- Bachelors in Marketing or a related field
- Love of videos games and the gaming industry
Our greatest asset is our people. In addition to our dedicated, innovative and collaborative atmosphere we offer eligible employees;
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health and dental care
- Minimum 20 days paid time off
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work Remotely
How to Apply
Please apply to the link below!