Who we are:
Clique Group consists of multiple branches of business.
Clique Media runs performance-based advertising for medium-large sized companies, positioned to sell over $1MM/month in product or services. Clique Brands develops, manufactures and sells eCommerce products from the ground up. Clique Network blends it all together, creating a space for brands and marketing partners to work together across multiple marketing channels.
Clique Group’s mission is to leverage capitalism to create a visible difference in their community.
About the role:
Reporting to the group’s Finance Officer, you will be responsible for daily and weekly accounting and recordkeeping across multiple companies. With multiple companies and operations across the border, there’s lots of diverse work and opportunity for growth and learning.
Specific tasks will include:
– General recordkeeping across multiple corporations
– Invoicing, managing AR and timely AR collection
– Handling AP including posting of bills, payment in a timely manner, and maintaining close relations with our suppliers
– Managing our filing system for expenses and receipts from suppliers
– Assisting the Finance Officer manage company credit and daily banking across multiple companies
– Monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
– General office duties
Who you are:
– You have your degree in accounting or similar work experience.
– You are highly experienced in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and Quickbooks
– You are very organized and have great attention to detail
– You consider yourself a problem solver
– You’re a lockbox, who deeply understands the importance of privacy
– Competitive compensation
– Flexible work hours
– Comprehensive health and dental benefits
– Work autonomy
How to Apply
Send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Junior Accountant Application”