Sea to Sky is a leading Managed Service Provider based in Vancouver, working with a cross section of businesses, municipalities and communities across British Columbia.
Due to growth, we are adding Tier 2 Support Consultants to our team who will be self-directed on a variety of complex technical tasks, solving problems for our customers. This role will be based in Kelowna, BC serving our clients in the Okanagan area. This is our primary customer facing role, providing exceptional daily support to end users.
We are a small team of fantastic people, providing the best IT support possible to the best customers in the city (and beyond!). We work hard, we have fun, and we’re growing – so we want to meet you!
You’ll be providing IT support for technical issues across our wide customer base – with a focus on Microsoft’s application stack, and various Line of Business applications. This will include a mix of desktop and server support, along with related services: Microsoft 365, backups, firewalls, etc.
We are a cloud-first shop, and you’ll be working on a variety of cloud services to deploy, migrate, and support our customers.
You’ll be working with our suite of support tools (RMM, AV solutions, ticketing systems, backups) tailored to an MSP environment.
This is a remote position in Kelowna! You’ll need to be based from home there, and will be supporting our customers in various Okanagan communities.
Our team typically works Monday to Friday with flexible start times.
- 3-5 years of IT support experience in an MSP (or similar support role)
- BCIT NASP diploma or equivalent degree
- Microsoft certification (ie. MCSA)
- Exceptional desktop support and troubleshooting skills – Windows OS
- Basic network concepts and understanding (DHCP, DNS, etc)
- Experience working with ticketing systems and maintaining clear and concise documentation of all incidents.
- Basic Windows Server skillset
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery, virtualization, network architecture
- Clean driving record and valid BC license
Technical Skills – Nice to Have:
- Experience with hosted phone systems (ie. RingCentral)
- Some experience with data cabling
- Thorough firewall/security knowledge
- Virtualization experience
Why work with us?
At Sea to Sky, we firmly believe our employees are our biggest asset. We value contribution and want to ensure a real work-life balance. We’re also a certified Living Wage BC employer – meaning every Sea to Sky employee is paid at least a minimum salary that allows them to support a family.
Some of the perks of working here include:
- An internal peer recognition program – award your colleagues for work well done!
- Standard vacation and sick time + additional PTO for personal days
- Full medical and dental benefits, including 100% prescription drug coverage
- RRSP contribution matching
- A cell phone for business & personal use
- Casual dress code + optional branded shirts/jackets supplied
- Your choice of cake on your birthday!
How to Apply