Position: IT Manager
Reports to: Director of Information Technology
Employment: Full Time
No one day is the same when you’re working in the mountains! Big White Ski Resort is currently seeking a talented IT Manager to join their IT team. Reporting to the Director of IT, you will work closely with all departments to ensure systems are running efficiently. As part of this role, you will need to think outside the box and use your broad technical knowledge to remotely identify, troubleshoot, resolve or escalate issues based on priority often without the use of Google.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance of ever-growing technological landscape
- Take ownership of tasks and follow up as required
- Document system changes
- Install, investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults
- Maintain and update inventory in asset management system when required
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- 2-5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Proficient in computer hardware/software, cabling installation and support, wireless technology, and IT security
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals (DNS, DHCP, VLAN etc…)
- Strong problem solver with attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks as necessary
- Excellent communication skills – Written and verbal
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Walking / Skiing / Snowboarding
Schedule: 40 hours per week. Scheduled days change as the Winter/Summer/shoulder seasons operations change.
Location: This role is not remote and must be located on the Big White Ski Resort mountain
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed cover letter and resume
We thank all applicants who express an interest in being part of the Big White team. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions received, we will only be contacting those who are a suitable match to the job requirements.