As an IT Business Analyst, you will be involved in the identification, evaluation and analysis of the business needs of our various departments in order to implement and optimize business processes and the IT management systems that support them. Under the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer, you will join a multidisciplinary team whose mandate is to support MEDFAR in its growth.
- Identify and document the business requirements and challenges of internal customers.
- Conduct work sessions to define and document business processes and understand the business objectives of internal clients.
- Identify the stakeholders, analyze, model and measure the impacts and risks of the implementation and modification of business processes and management IT systems.
- Participate in planning the deployment and integration of business processes and associated management IT solutions.
- Articulate and present concrete IT solutions that will promote efficiency, automation, integration of different IT systems and real-time access to performance indicators.
- Establish deliverables and estimate costs, efforts and schedules for IT management projects.
- Deploy the chosen IT solutions, configure them and configure their interfaces.
- Meet business, operational and functional requirements by developing custom applications for IT management systems.
- Write IT management systems documentation and provide training and user support.
- Maintain and administer IT management systems.
- Advise and support internal customers with a view to continuous improvement and innovation.
Contribute to our team with your strengths:
- Have a bachelor’s degree completed in computer science, computer programming, business administration or any other related discipline.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Have the ability to analyze and solve logical problems in a creative and coherent way.
- Have knowledge of a sector of activity related to health or SaaS delivery.
- Have knowledge of Sage Intacct.
- Have an IIBA certification (an asset).
- Possess the ability to assess the costs, risks and profitability of an IT project.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce product functionality, ability to develop custom data and reports.
- Ability to engineer technical solutions integrating data across systems.
- Strong analytical and some high-level software development background.
- Advanced English (oral and written).
Why join MEDFAR (QC & BC)?
Joining the ranks of MEDFAR means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days. At MEDFAR, we promote efficiency and excellence in healthcare by offering the most efficient electronic medical record (EMR) on the market.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Performance-based bonus to all employees.
- Generous group insurance coverage.
- Flexible hours (work-life balance).
- Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic).
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Our office in Montreal (QC) is accessible by public transit and is a short walk from Peel and Bonaventure metro stations.
- Our office in Burnaby (BC) is accessible by bus or by car and there is free parking on the premises.
How to Apply
Please apply via our Careers page using the following link: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Medfar/743999770750195-it-business-analyst