Join our Team!
We measure success by the success of our members and the strength of our local communities. By choosing Interior Savings, you give us the power to give back to your community. You help us create local money that stays local – supporting local causes, events, initiatives, and positive local change. Here at Interior Savings, we support and value our employees, and work together to strengthen our communities!
Interior Savings is looking to bring an Information Systems Business Analyst to join our Information Systems Team. This position can be remote for the right candidate.
About this opportunity…
The Information Systems Business Analyst supports Interior Savings’ vision of sales & service excellence by providing experienced and versatile business analysis to design and improve the efficacy of Interior Savings’ processes and systems. In this role you will be required to gain a deep understanding of business user’s goals, the value our employees and members will derive from the product, and the business capabilities and digital strategies within that domain.
When required, you will work with the business solutions delivery (BSD) team to analyze competing offerings or capabilities, including commercial off the shelf (COTS) and custom developed alternatives that internal stakeholders might currently use, to understand how to offer the differentiated solutions or services that the business stakeholders prefer.
You will be required to liaise between the business stakeholders and BSD teams to translate the business requirements you have collected, into detailed systematic agnostic process deliverables, and continuously verify with BSD that the development fulfills the business stakeholder vision (as measured by employee/member value and business outcomes) and help the BSD team ensure it is building the right product. You may also be required to provide training to end users on software programs within your portfolio.
To ensure success as a product business analyst, you demonstrate experience and creativity in process architecture and collaboration on application design. Our ideal BA will demonstrate IT experience/expertise with in-depth business knowledge.
What we are looking for….
- Degree or Diploma requiring 3-4 years of full-time study or equivalent, in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in business analysis (BPI), or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis in a related industry.
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
- Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels.
- Ability to keep up with IT advancements.
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
- Knowledge of relevant licensing and industry compliance regulations.
- Knowledge of programming languages and system integration solutions a plus.
How to Apply
“For more information or to apply for this position please visit our website: www.interiorsavings.com”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact short-listed candidates only.