Splashdot is Canada’s leading provider of digital contests, customer engagement and loyalty environments for the lottery and gaming industry. Our nCentive platform is used almost unilaterally in Canada to host digital engagement solutions for every Canadian lottery jurisdiction – Atlantic Lottery, British Columbia Lottery Corporation, Loto-Québec, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, and Western Canada Lottery Corporation (WCLC).
Splashdot is headquartered in Vancouver, BC and employs a distributed workforce. One of the greatest things about our company is that we truly take work-life balance to the next level. We encourage a remote first work environment and support our folks wherever they want to live and work! This is a fully remote position open to Canadian residents only
Not just a coder; you are a pragmatic and organized problem-solver, able to analyze broad business requirements and propose elegant technical solutions. Dedicated and self-motivated you are able to produce superb work on tight timelines and with minimal supervision. You can be flexible and adaptable in the face of rapidly changing requirements and priorities and are obsessed with quality, both in your own work and in the overall projects you contribute to. A passionate advocate, you know how to assert the best approach in a productive and professional way. You are great at working with multi-disciplinary teams and with both technical and non-technical people.
About the Role
Splashdot is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer with proven expertise in Microsoft-stack web applications to join our Product Development Team.
Our projects are very fast turn-around, generally lasting only a few months, but with some being measured in hours. The position is fast-paced and versatile, giving you the opportunity to work on a variety of different things every day. You are given a lot of independence right from day one, and the flexibility to design and build the career you want.
- Work with project teams to develop a wide variety of client websites and applications.
- Design and implement improvements to Splashdot’s core proprietary platform.
- Identify and fix performance and functional issues.
- Engage in peer code review and testing.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and methodologies.
- Liaise with technical staff from clients, partners, and vendors.
- C# web development, ASP.NET 3.5+ including MVC; .NET Core is a plus.
- SQL Server/T-SQL. You must have experience and comfort working directly with stored procedures and not rely on Entity Framework/ORMs.
- Understanding of web application security best practices, including preparing for and interpreting vulnerability assessments and pen tests.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
How to Apply
If you like what you see please follow the link to apply!
IF you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com