Here’s the corporate dribble HR made us put at the top of this ad listing: Acro Media is looking for a Front-end Designer & Developer to drive our client’s dynamic & interactive web sites. Some cool individual who loves design, UX, cutting it up, and making it work. Someone who’s a great team player, but can zone out with headphones on. A person that can figure it out, or if they can’t, can ask for help instead of saying it can’t be done. An individual who knows that good enough isn’t good enough.
That’s done. Now here’s what we really want. We need a Front-End Drupal Developer & Designer willing to bleed Acro Media orange. Acro Media is growing fast and our position in the Drupal community and Ecommerce marketplace is integral for our continued success. We need the right person to join our marketing team to help design & develop our corporate website, product offerings, and sales & marketing materials that will propel us to Drupal Commerce greatness!
- Cutting up designs and building out the front-end to integrate with Drupal (our CMS of choice)
- Building reusable components for designs systems
- Building front-ends for headless systems, using React or other JS frontends.
- Working with clients and internal team members to deliver top notch projects
- HTML, CSS, JS, GIT, and other tech a plus
- Ability to work with responsive designs for use across multiple devices
- Ability to double check your work
- React experience an asset
- Nice to have PHP
- 2+ years designing and hand-coding websites
- Experience with Drupal 8 theme development
- MUST have code samples showing off your work
- Nice to have
- Experience with continuous integration and build scripts like gulp or grunt
Why would you want to work at Acro Media?
Relaxed atmosphere, flexible start times, paid OT
Fun day: We aim to have fun every day; however, every year for a day we cram a bunch of fun on ourselves. Weee! If you work remotely we’ll do our best to get you shipped up for this
Culture: We’re a certain type of people. We’re all a little different and unique in our own way but we seem to work well together. No one’s perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our site to get to know us! Feel free to dissect what and how we do what we do. Bring your Star Wars nerdom along.
How to Apply
For more details on this position and to apply via our online application form click here: https://acromedia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26&source=aWQ9MTI%3D
**Please note** Email applications will not be accepted for this position.