icInfrastructure Job Advert
|Position:||eLearning Lead and Community Manager|
|Status:||Full Time Employee. Fully Remote or Hybrid In-Person|
|Reports To:||Founder / CEO|
|Deadline:||Cover Letter and CV due 30th November 2022|
1.1 About icInfrastructure
icInfrastructure provides eLearning, training and consulting to public sector clients to support their infrastructure asset management, business process improvement and decision-making efforts. Cities, towns, states and provinces, use our eLearning and educational programs to build staff competency around best practice infrastructure management to support the more effective delivery of public services to communities. Infrastructure asset examples include water, wastewater, roads, recreation, power utilities, and natural asset that are essential to community quality of life for today and future generations.
We are a small boutique firm headquartered in Kelowna, BC with an international reputation for successfully delivering high-profile projects. Our training services have a real impact in supporting our clients, helping them build infrastructure decision-making capacity and capability to make a difference in the communities they serve. Our successes in delivering national programs in Canada and state-wide in the US have led to a growing business. We are making a difference to the pressing public infrastructure challenge internationally, and we have only just begun.
We have an exciting opportunity for an eLearning Lead and Community Manager to progress the development of our training programs and continue to grow our user communities. You will work closely with clients and internal subject matter experts to create engaging educational experiences and learning communities. You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects to develop targeted eLearning resources, leverage new learning and community technologies, and help us develop a top-class training experience that is making a difference for public services across North America.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and adult education specialist who will contribute to our growing need for training programs and courses including eLearning, videos, and other educational content. This individual will be an action-oriented team player with a positive attitude to deliver the content our clients are expecting and a desire to make a difference for infrastructure services that communities receive.
1.2 Main Responsibilities
- Creating new Training Programs and Content
- Create engaging learning strategies, activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer utilizing best practice in adult learning
- Coordinate with team members and clients to understand learners needs, identify end goals and create content that matches
- Work with subject matter experts to design learner experiences and identify target audience’s training needs
- Build and configure training content in appropriate technology systems including learning management systems, course building software and video editing
- Managing delivery of existing Training Programs
- Manage user setup, communications, onboarding, support and progress
- Maintain content in a Learning Management System (LMS), tracking improvement opportunities
- Plan, produce and occasionally facilitate virtual learning events and networking discussions for clients through MS Teams or Zoom as part of programs
- Manage user progress reporting to support client management meetings
- Project management related to specific client training program and contracts
1.3 About You
- Professional in eLearning and Development: Experience in adult learning, education, or HR space in a similar role is required
- Experience with developing eLearning courses and content (or is it e-learning??)
- Understands learning program design and structure
- Awareness of learning objectives and course storyboarding
- Proficient in course content development including video editing
- Familiarity with Thinkific and Articulate 360 (specifically Rise360) an asset
- Experience with public sector / government learners an asset
- Microsoft Office experience: Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Communicator: Good verbal and written communication skills are essential to performing in this role, both internally and externally with clients.
- Organized: Capable project manager that can manage deliverables and client commitments from concept to completion.
- Self-Motivated: We want to know that you can get things done without someone sitting over your shoulder. Help is on hand when needed, but you’ll need to manage your own time.
- People of Diversity: We believe in equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to a welcoming environment that embraces diversity among our employees.
- Work Status: You must be legally allowed to work in Canada.
- Interested in Infrastructure: The impact infrastructure has on communities and everyday quality of life is a big challenge we face as a world. Are you willing to learn about this industry, and help us take on this challenge with our clients and make a difference to the world?
1.4 Working at icInfrastructure
Full time employee. Competitive salary, based on experience. 2nd Fridays Off. 3 Weeks Vacation.
We are a predominately hybrid virtual team with an office downtown Kelowna BC. There is an option to work fully remotely for the right candidate from elsewhere in Canada.
We are a climate positive workforce, reducing our emissions and supporting energy projects and trees for the team. We also make charitable donations every year to causes that are important to the team.
How to Apply
1.5 How to apply?
Please submit Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com by end of day 30th November 2022.
Candidates we are interested in will be contacted the week of 5th December to schedule an interview.