Digital Transformation Analyst
Do you have a passion for improving processes with leading edge technology?
If the answer is yes, we are looking for you! Become an important part of our team as a Digital Transformation Analyst and help the City of Kelowna digitally transform into the city of the future.
As a Digital Transformation Analyst, you will:
- Support the organization’s digital transformation initiatives, with a focus on improving performance, efficiency, and quality through automation
- Identify and analyze opportunities for digital innovation and automation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement solutions to improve business processes and systems
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to measure the success of digital transformation initiatives
- Stay up to date on the latest digital technologies and trends, and recommend new solutions to automate processes
- A four-year bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends, including cloud computing, data analytics, and AI
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to explain complex technical concepts to non- technical stakeholders
- Experience working with AI tools an asset
- Help create Kelowna as a City of the Future. Our diverse and dynamic team strives to innovate to make things better, work as one team, serve proudly and lead responsibly. Kelowna boasts miles of lake access, public areas and outdoor recreation opportunities, a vibrant downtown and cultural scene, healthy and connected neighborhoods, and a world-renowned college and university. While we think Kelowna is the best place to live and work, we will consider applicants who are wanting to work remotely, provided they reside within BC.Grow your career in an organization that supports employee work-life balance and career and professional development. This is a CUPE bargaining unit position with employer-paid comprehensive benefits, an earned day off program, 3 weeks paid vacation and one of Canada’s top pension plans along with an hourly rate starting at $46.88 per hour.
For further information or to apply, please check our website at www.kelowna.ca/careers Applications must be received by end of day March 21, 2023Applicants not contacted within three weeks of the closing date are thanked for their interest
How to Apply
For further information or to apply, please check our website at www.kelowna.ca/careers Applications must be received by end of day March 21, 2023
Applicants not contacted within three weeks of the closing date are thanked for their interest