Here’s the corporate dribble HR made us put at the top of this ad listing: Acro Media is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to effectively assist and manage multiple digital campaigns and ongoing marketing strategies.
That’s done. Now here’s what we really want.
We need a digital marketing coordinator that will thrive in an exciting and challenging atmosphere. Acro Media is growing fast and our position in the open source commerce marketplace is integral for our continued success. We need the right person to join our marketing team to help develop and execute sales & marketing materials that will propel us to open source commerce greatness!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will work as part of a small, agile team and be an integral part of how Acro Media’s message is communicated to the world. You are also the glue that keeps the team together and gets the day-to-day done like a pro. Your work behind the scenes makes Acro Media shine.
What do we do here?
Acro Media is a digital commerce development agency with expertise in open source architecture. We empower B2B, manufacturers, retailers and other enterprises to lead their industry by giving them the freedom to build ideal customer experiences, streamline workflows, and control their development roadmap.
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of web analytics tools & marketing platforms, such as
- Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads (adwords), Hotjar, Semrush.
- Experience setting up and managing digital paid ad campaigns for
- LinkedIn, Meta and Twitter.
- Experience with B2B digital marketing to enterprise prospects
- Drupal CMS experience, content development and implementation
- Project management tool experience (GIT and Jira preferred)
- Reporting experience
- Previous experience in some or all of these areas:
- Sales Funnel Optimization
- Inbound Marketing
- Account Based Marketing
- Email campaigns
- Landing Page development and execution
- Content marketing
- PPC strategic planning and execution
- Social media marketing
Non Technical Skills
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven.
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and self-starter with situational awareness
- Ability to multi-task and use resources to execute tasks within a deadline
- Professional demeanor and rapport
- Works well in a team environment
- Expert organizational and problem solving skills
- Minimum 1 — 3 years marketing experience.
- Certificates in Google Analytics, Google Ads, and HubSpot.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to convey complex ideas to a variety of audiences clearly.
Here are some things we pride ourselves on being able to offer our staff:
- Flex start times & Earned days off: Do you prefer to start at 8:00? or 9:00? We’ll work with you. Want every second Friday off? Well we’ve got a program for that too!
- Remote work: Flexibility is one of our core values, and so we understand that productivity is influenced by a healthy, rested mind. Each position at Acro Media can be done from the comfort of your home office, if you like, or if you would prefer to work from our Kelowna office, you can do that too, it’s a personal choice! Please note some of our client contracts require staff to be located in Canada, so while remote work is available, most positions require you to legally be able to work within Canada.
- Free stuff: If you prefer to work from our office HQ, located in Kelowna, we have the added extra of juice, pop, snacks and coffee; choose your pleasure and enjoy.
- Slappies: Tougher to explain but once a month we get together and have a little ceremony, some food, a few brews – no altars or corporate chants involved.
- Fun day: We aim to have fun every day; however, every year for a day we cram a bunch of fun on ourselves. Weee!
- SPARC Events: Sometimes we have an in-house breakfast, team-building events, (less corny than it sounds), competitions, or just a plain little reward for no reason. It’s a little spark in our usually normal days. Warning, we make you wear costumes. Often.
- Culture: We’re a certain type of people. We’re all a little different and unique in our own way but we seem to work well together. No one’s perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Check out our site to get to know us!
All careers come with a 30-day no-questions asked money-back guarantee. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your career, we will return you to the workforce at absolutely NO COST to you (minus shipping and handling).
How to Apply
Please send an application form to us via our job board here!