- Responsible for creating software deployment strategies that are essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment. They identify and implement data storage methods like clustering to improve the performance of the team.
- Responsible for coming up with solutions for managing a vast number of documents in real-time and enables quick search and analysis. Identify issues in the production phase and system and implements monitoring solutions to overcome those issues.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices. They conduct research, tests, and execute new techniques which could be reused and applied to the software development project.
- Accountable for designing, building, and optimizing automation systems that help to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms. Build and manage the code within applications, manage the deployment into Dev and test environments.
- Develops self-service solutions for the engineering department to deliver software with excellent quality and speed. They are also involved in designing and developing scaling strategies, automation scripts, and solutions to implement, streamline, and executing the software.
- Creating technology infrastructure, automation tools, and maintaining configuration management. They are accountable for conducting training sessions to the juniors in the team, and other groups regarding how to build processes wherein in the dependencies are showcased in the code. They are also answerable for the architecture and technical leadership of the complete DevOps infrastructure.
- Deals with tasks like management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions across various sites.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure team to share information and ideas across the enterprise organization.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
- Experience working within a production IT environment managing enterprise IT infrastructure, hardware, hosing service and network areas.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply to the posting to be considered: