Impact is looking for a Sales Representative to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Sales Representatives role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
This position reports directly to the Sr. Sales Manager. The person in this role must work collaboratively with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services. The successful candidate will show documented comparable experience as well as a track record of success in similar positions.
Impact Radio Accessories is an industry leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of high-quality audio accessories and chargers for portable 2-way radios (walkie-talkies) headquartered in Kelowna, BC Canada.
Launched in 2006, Impact has grown to over $13M/year in annual revenues with 800+ B2B dealer customers and 500+ B2C end user clients worldwide, with huge potential for future growth.
Through our dealer network, Impact products are used by numerous vertical markets; from hotels to golf courses, industrial and manufacturing facilities, public safety and military agencies and everything in between.
The NYPD, U.S. Secret Service, US Border Patrol, NASA, The Superbowl, MTV awards show, The Grammys, Wal-Mart, The GAP, Lowe’s, Omni Hotel Group are just a few (of many) Impact product users.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Representative responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Sales Representatives also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with dealer accounts and stakeholders.
• Negotiate dealer agreements and process orders to maximize profits.
• Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
• Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
• Report on the status of accounts
• Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
• Communicate product and pricing details clearly
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within assigned accounts
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• 1-3 years of Sales experience (B2B considered an Asset)
• Proven work experience as a Sales Rep, Account Manager, Business Development Manager or relevant role
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
• Experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships
How to Apply
- Our closing date is June 30th, 2021
- Include your resume, cover letter and a personal note telling us why you’d like to work here
- Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org