Minga is a Campus Management Platform built for modern K-12 schools to manage and enhance the efficiency and accountability of student movement, safety and engagement. We’re a small, but quickly growing, tight-knit team headquartered in the Innovation Center in downtown Kelowna.
We’re looking for an empathetic and attentive individual with a customer-focused mindset to add to our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with our clients, ensuring they have an amazing experience with Minga right from the start and through-out the customer journey. Your primary goal will be to help our customers achieve their desired outcomes, thereby fostering long-term loyalty. Are you happy when your customers are happy? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding new customers to Minga
- Providing additional training to existing customers as needed
- Providing suggestions on best practices using a consultative approach
- Monitoring health and adoption for your portfolio of customers and pro-actively engaging to prevent churn
- Identifying opportunities to expand usage or upsell additional modules
- Responding to Level 1 and Level 2 support inquiries in our ticketing system (Hubspot)
- Creating and updating help articles and customer training materials (videos, in-app walk-throughs, pdfs, etc.)
The ideal candidate would have:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing a large list of customers
- Experience with creating training materials with an emphasis on video content
- Strong technical aptitude
- A self-motivated, and results driven mind-set
- The ability to build instant rapport and long-term relationships with customers
- Previous SaaS experience is a strong plus
Benefits to working with us:
- Flexible, hybrid working environment (in office 3 days a week)
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- A fun and motivated team!
How to Apply
Please apply through our job posting on Indeed.