This is an amazing opportunity for growth in a cutting-edge industry. This position is ideal for someone looking for the challenge of a new project and interested in growing with the company. As we grow the opportunities for growth and opportunities come with it.
The ideal partner will be on a mission to:
- To bring their passion for health and wellness to a team that is changing lives
- Provide our guests with a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
- Be open and driven in developing a knowledge base in regard to our services so that you can provide a helpful & educational environment for our clients.
- Work collaboratively with the team to increase awareness of The Recovery Spa and drive sales.
Our Mission at the Recovery Spa is to be at the forefront of the wellness revolution by being the premier facility for advancing health and wellness technologies making them available to the general public so more people in the communities we serve can be the absolute best version of themselves, enabling them to contribute more to their families, their communities and their employers.
- Experienced in Mac OS and IOS systems
- Customer service & Sales experience
- Be passionate about health and wellness
- Be coachable
- Good understanding of anatomy
- Be curious
- Honesty & integrity
- Skilled in communication
- Well-developed listening skills
- High standards
- Calm under pressure
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Flexible working hours
- In-House Wellness program
- Free access to our entire facility
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6-12 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $16.75-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Wellness Program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
How to Apply
Send resume to email@example.com