Okanagan College transforms lives and communities. We are one of Canada’s leading colleges. We create outstanding educational experiences for our learners, both students and employees. We work and learn in a welcoming and caring culture. We are a catalyst for change through collaboration with our learners and partners. We serve, lead and anticipate the social, economic and environmental needs of communities.
Connectivity Technician (AV & Telecom) (On-Call)
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
– Knowledge of network design an asset
– Knowledge of voice systems
– Ability to frequently lift and move a large variety of equipment of up to 20 kg. and occasionally move/lift equipment of more than 20 kg.
– This position will, on occasion, have to work in confined spaces
– Prioritize and organize work effectively
– Ability to work with minimal supervision
– Excellent customer interaction skills and communication skills
– Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends and overtime
Support – On Call
Appointment Start Date:
Annual Salary/Hourly Rate:
$26.82 – $30.65
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Posting Opening Date:
Posting Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please go to the following website: https://www.employmentopportunities.okanagan.bc.ca and complete an on-line application.