Agents of Discovery is an education technology company dedicated to changing the way kids learn. We are a cutting-edge education technology web platform and app using the latest innovations in augmented reality and interactive education to fully engage kids in real-world contextualized education. We love to attract talented and principled team members who are passionate about creating outstanding products that are good for the world.
We are seeking a Community Liaison to join our growing Kelowna team. The ideal applicant would be a good problem solver, a meticulous implementer of new ideas, and a dedicated team player.
What you will do:
– Build our community of users from all over North America, Australia, and New Zealand
– Work with stakeholders through coordinating campaigns, organizing events and meetings, and spearheading other social interactions
– Support our customers through coordination of Customer Success measures, including webinars and phone calls
– Assisting with social media and digital marketing, as required
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
– Attention to detail and process-oriented
– Works well in a team environment
– Public relations experience is appreciated
– Social media skills
How to Apply
Please submit a pdf to email@example.com that includes:
– Cover letter outlining your suitability for the position