About Fraîche Table
Founded in 2021 by Tori Wesszer and the Fraîche team, the Fraîche Table meal plan is a long-term solution to taking the stress out of meal times for busy families. It is a digital subscription-based progressive web application, offering Dietitian approved, wholesome, delicious meal plans.
The Fraîche team is small but growing, and is based out of beautiful Kelowna, BC. As an employer, Fraîche fosters an environment for learning, growth, and creativity. Our goal is to dominate the meal planning category in North America. Are you up for the challenge?
About the Fraîche Table Associate Product Manager Role
This position will be responsible for managing platform innovation and maintaining the high-quality standards our customers have grown to expect. As the Associate Product Manager, you’ll be the expert on the Fraîche Table platform and everything our meal plan has to offer.
The ideal candidate is autonomous, data driven, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This candidate is extremely detail oriented, a strong team player, has excellent written communication skills, and is highly organized. Although cooking isn’t part of the day-to-day activities of the Associate Product Manager, an understanding and passion for food and cooking are a must!
This position reports to the Fraîche Table Manager, Victoria Bannerman, and will work collaboratively with the Fraîche Team. This is a hybrid position; please note work hours will be based on PST or MST. Candidates will only be considered in Kelowna or Calgary.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Collaborate with the Fraîche Table team on product vision and strategy, and translate that vision into a detailed product roadmap to drive growth and engagement
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of meal plan solutions and competitor offerings.
- Proactively and effectively communicate observations and opportunities to improve the platform and the customer experience
- Collaborate with software development team to bring features from concept to launch
- Test and review new product features to ensure they meet our high-quality standards
- Ensure all content on Fraîche Table meets our high-quality standards. This includes editing content for grammar, spelling, accuracy and other small but important details
- Manage the customer experience, including customer service, for Fraîche Table
This role is a good fit for you if you are:
- Someone who strives for excellence, is pro-active, and resourceful
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Comfortable working independently in a structured digital work environment
- Someone with problem-solving skills and can identify issues and develop solutions based on feedback from customers and other team members
You will need to have:
- An organized, enthusiastic, hard-working with a “not above any task” attitude
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams, meeting project deadlines; manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Desire to learn and an ability to take feedback and apply it with a positive attitude
Special consideration will be given if you have:
- Certification in product management
- Experience working with the tools, processes, frameworks, and methodologies used in software development and a clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Project management experience
- Work experience in the tech industry or in a start-up environment
This is a position with room for growth. If you don’t have everything listed above but believe you are the right person for this role, we encourage you to apply! We are looking for a resourceful individual to join the team who’s excited to learn.
This position may be subject to a government grant with specific requirements.
$55,000 – $65,000 dependent on experience
Diversity and inclusivity within our team is important to us. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
We respectfully acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional, unceded territory of the Okanagan Syilx People.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply!