Agents of Discovery is an education technology company dedicated to changing the way kids learn. We are a cutting-edge education technology web platform and app using the latest innovations in augmented reality and interactive education to fully engage kids in real-world contextualized education. We love to attract talented and principled team members who are passionate about creating outstanding products that are good for the world.
We are seeking an AR/VR Game Developer to join our growing Kelowna team. The ideal applicant would be a good problem solver, a meticulous implementer of new ideas, and a dedicated team player.
The AR/VR Game Developer is responsible for developing fun and intuitive AR experiences based on project and design requirements. We are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated, and highly efficient individual who is passionate about mobile development and working with a highly motivated team.
Applicants must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills. The applicants must also have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills – all with a keen attention to detail. Candidates must have experience working collaboratively with other experienced developers in a team to pinpoint and address issues during development and QA cycles. Candidates should also be eager to learn new technologies, and able to adapt in a highly agile development environment. Applicants must be able to work independently and collaboratively both remotely and on-site.
- Experience with Augmented Reality (AR) on iOS and Android mobile devices
- Experience with designing and demonstrating UX using best practices
- Has utilized UI to address AR shortcomings
- Knowledgeable of C# .NET Standard
- Experienced with using Quaternion math, Vector math, GPS, GCS Mapping
- Experience with developing 2D and 3D games
- Has shipped at least 1 AR-based mobile application
- Google Map API / other Map APIs
- Experienced with the Unity Animation System and Unity’s Audio Mixer and Audio system
- Has worked with Agile CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Azure, and Jira
- A love for the outdoors and/or education
How to Apply
Please send a resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.