WTFast – the world leader in low latency internet route optimization since 2009. We were the first to truly innovate in this space, literally flipping the Internet model upside down. We have created an amazing plug and play networking solution, powered by real-time statistics and an expert system. With 12 granted patents, and more to come, we are re-inventing the Internet. We are a talented team based out of Kelowna that likes to create amazing technologies to solve latency issues for online gaming.
We are looking for a results-driven Account Manager. In this role you will work closely with the Product and Sales team to conclude onboarding. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous account management or customer service experience will be an advantage.
What We Value
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humor. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
- World class; you have a natural tendency to be innovative and cutting edge using creative problem solving.
- Customer focused; listening and understanding first before acting with a strong desire to always be helpful, professional and respectful.
- A team player; teamwork is your middle name. You want to brainstorm with the best of them and are continually looking for ways to do it better.
- Accountable; you value accuracy and take ownership with a data driven approach.
You understand these measures and can move the needle in the right direction. The role responsibilities include:
- Support Integration Manager throughout the onboarding process for B2B deals and ensuring that Partners are ready to be billed.
- Ensure that performance contractual obligations are being met and reporting structures are set up appropriately.
- Assist with Partner/Customer Training, Support and other post-closing Account Management activities.
- Ensure quick and effective responses to client queries
- Informing new and existing clients about updated pricing plans, products, services or any promotional offers
- Coordinating with the Sales and Marketing team to identify new sales opportunities and strategies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or pertinent sales role
- Knowledge of sales principles and skills to offer excellent customer services
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Time management skills along with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing or a related field
- Love of video games and knowledge of the gaming industry a bonus
Our greatest asset is our people. In addition to our dedicated, innovative and collaborative atmosphere we offer eligible employees;
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health and dental care
- Minimum 20 days paid time off
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work Remotely
How to Apply
Please apply to the link below!