- This event has passed.
Rock My Business: Workshop 2
September 27 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Aspiring entrepreneurs: Kickstart your business with a solid plan
Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch proudly present Rock My Business, a free, virtual, three-part workshop series that will help you develop your idea, get started on your business plan and create a viable cashflow for your business—all while connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs in your community and across Canada.
If you’re aged 18-39 and need direction to develop your business idea, have a strong business idea OR recently launched a small business that you’d like to grow, register today for our next series of workshops.
Three-Part Workshop Series
Whether you need advice on shaping your business idea or want help transforming it into a solid business plan, we have three workshops to help you move your business forward.
Note: Participants who complete at least two of the workshops are eligible to receive one-on-one coaching for free from our Entrepreneurs in Residence, helping you strengthen your idea and business plan further.
Workshop 2: Rock My Business Plan
Take this workshop if have a good grasp of your business idea and want to develop the foundations of a solid business plan.
- Learn the essential elements of a successful business plan
- Begin writing the four key sections of the business plan (Company Profile, Marketing Activities, Market Research, and Operations)
- Identify the gaps, goals and next steps required to complete the business plan
Note: We recommend that all participants also register for the subsequent workshop, Rock My Cash Flow.
Sessions fill up fast, register now to guarantee your spot!
- Each workshop is led by experts based in regions across Canada, scheduled to take place in the time zones indicated. To connect with aspiring entrepreneurs in your community and learn about setting up a business in your region, we recommend you register for the session closest to you.
- If your region is not listed or if you would prefer to join another session, you are welcome to register for the session that best suits your schedule, taking into account the time zone.
- If your regional workshop is sold out, please register for another regional workshop that suits your schedule.
|Monday / Sep 27||Ontario||10:00am – 1:00pm EDT||Register|
|Monday / Sep 27||British Columbia||2:00pm – 5:00pm PDT||Register|
|Tuesday / Sep 28||Quebec – French||9:30am – 12:30pm EDT||Register|
|Tuesday / Sep 28||Alberta + Territories||2:00pm – 5:00pm MDT||Register|
|Wednesday / Sep 29||Manitoba + Saskatchewan + Ontario||11:00am – 2:00pm CST
12:00pm – 3:00pm CDT
1:00pm – 4:00pm EDT
|Thursday / Oct 1||Atlantic||2:00pm – 5:00pm ADT||Register|