- This event has passed.
Practical AI: A Fireside Chat
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Fifth in a Series of AI Webinars on Applying Practicality to Artificial Intelligence
The AI Fireside Chat Webinar will provide you the opportunity to provide your perspective on the challenges in deploying AI/ML.
► Top Computer Vision Applications:
1. Public and Workplace Safety
2. Quality Inspection
3. Real-Time VISION – Edge Computing
► Deep Learning
1. Self Driving Cars
2. New Aggregation and Fraud New Detection
3. Virtual Assistants
Please join us on September 23 – 1 pm EST:
► Bulent Uyaniker, PhD: Founder, AI Scientist, DataSpeckle Scientific
► Cee (Carol) Bunevich: VP Partnership, Fusemachines
► Jim de Vries: Founder, Managing Partner, Enhance International Group
1. Identifying the Best Approach to Solve the Problem
2. Confirming that the Right Data Exists or could be Created
3. Planning the Tech Stack
4. Deciding the most Practical Algorithms
5. Practical Applications
We look forward to your interactive questions and comments!