Nourishing Volunteer Managers Series
January 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
One event on 15 February 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on 15 March 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on 19 April 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on 17 May 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on 21 June 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on 19 July 2022 at 12:00 pm
We are excited to invite you to KCR’s Nourishing Volunteer Managers series. These monthly meetings are for Volunteer Managers to gather, connect, and support each other while learning about topics relevant to managing volunteers, self-care, and professional development.
Sessions will run from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. Please join us before and after for informal networking and connecting with your peers. We will have the room available at 11:30 am. Bring your lunch and we will have tea, coffee and drinks available!
Find the list of topics and tentative dates below:
- December 7 – Value of Volunteers: Measuring Volunteer Impact
- January 18 – Inclusive Volunteer Programs
- February 15 – Developing Volunteer Mentoring or Coaching Programs
- March 15 – VolunteerConnector 101 & Case Study
- April 19 – Self-Care & Caring for Others
- May 17 – Boundaries, Ethics, and Conflict
- June 21 – Telling Volunteer Stories
- July 19 – Harnessing the Power of Social Media to Engage Volunteers
KCR Community Resources, 620 Leon Avenue, Kelowna – We are limited to 12 people attending in person. However, you can also join virtually. Please indicate your preference on the registration form.